Max Occupancy: 10
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 1
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Take a step back in time and enjoy a stay in this quirky, original beach shack perfectly located in beautiful Old Dunsborough.
This cosy 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home complete with log burner, features all of the basic amenities you might need for your stay.
Wonderfully located, stroll down the hill to the family friendly Dunsborough beachfront with BBQs and a playground, or venture into Dunsborough to explore the boutique shops, cafes and restaurants the town has to offer. Alternatively, take a walk along the coastal bush track that winds through national park all the way to Cape Naturaliste with plenty of beach spots to stop and enjoy along the way.
What to Bring
- Bath towels & Beach towels
- Bed sheets & Pillow cases
- Linen can be hired at your request at the time of booking
- Bed 1 - 1 Queen Bed
- Bed 2 - 1 Queen Bed
- Bed 3 - 1 set of single bunk beds & 2 single Beds
- Bed 4 (sleep out) - 1 Queen Bed
- TV & DVD
- Dining seats 8
- Washing Machine
- Fully enclosed
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge gardens fully enclosed with low gates
22 Finlayson Street, Dunsborough, WA 6281
Request to Book
Check Availability for Rates